Terms and Conditions
The term 'Topwave Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Granard Business Centre, Bunns Lane, Mill Hill, LONDON, NW7 2DQ. Our company registration number is 02743614. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Topwave Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Sale of goods
The following are available for sale through the Boxing Monthly website, under the terms and conditions described below.
Magazine subscriptions are sold annually or for two years. An annual subscription comprises twelve issues of Boxing Monthly (starting from the date specified in your order) a two year subscription comprises twelve issues. More flexible arrangements are available to UK bank account holders if they download the direct debit form from this site and post it to us. In this circumstance subscribers are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
From time to time free gifts are offered to new subscribers. These are an incentive to new subscribers and are not ordinarily sent to existing subscribers who use the site to renew their subscriptions. These offers are subject to availability and are not part of any contract implied or otherwise to purchase subscriptions to Boxing Monthly. These offers usually apply to subscribers both from the UK and overseas.
Back issues of Boxing Monthly are offered for sale subject to availability. As they are limited in quantity it can occur that back issues offered for sale are not available when the order reaches us. For single back issue orders we will not proceed with the order if the issue is sold out. For multiple back issue orders where one or more back issue has sold out we will complete the order to the extent that is possible charging only for the issues that have been dispatched. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or other expense or inconvenience incurred should an order for multiple back issues be only partially fulfilled.
Magazine binders magazine binders feature the Boxing Monthly logo on the spine and are designed to keep the magazine neat, tidy and in good condition. They hold twelve issues of the magazine.
T Shirts and other garments are from time to time offered for sale on this site. If a garment purchased on the site does not provide complete satisfaction we will replace it with another one provided that the original is returned in condition to re-sell.
Post & package
All prices include UK post and package. Some additional charges may be made in exceptional circumstances, to be agreed with the purchaser. Orders for despatch overseas may incur an additional charge, which will be specified on the relevant page.
Magazine subscriptions are sent at the earliest possible date after receiving the magazine from the printer. They are despatched by first class post in the UK and by airmail to overseas destinations. We accept no responsibility for late delivery, but ordinarily we would expect subscription copies to reach the subscriber before the magazine is available in the shops in the respective countries.
We accept no responsibility for loss of items in the post. However at our discretion we will resend lost items if this is judged to be appropriate.
We do not usually offer refunds for subscriptions that are no longer wanted, though in exceptional circumstances we will refund the proportion of the unused subscription if we judge it appropriate.
For garments and binders we will refund the purchase price if a suitable replacement for an unsatisfactory item cannot be found and provided the item is returned in condition to re-sell.
Boxing Monthly will not be responsible for any consequential loss resulting from the sale and publication of the magazine, its website, adverts in it, and merchandise. This condition will apply whether or not Boxing Monthly has made any errors in the fulfillment of its responsibilities in these respects.
These policies not affect your satutory rights under the rules of distance selling, which allows for a seven day cooling off period, during which you can change your mind about an order placed on the site. Nor does it impinge on any and other regulations governing the sale of goods.